You are visiting the web page http://nais.es owned by NAIS TRADING SLU, with registered address at C/ REINA D. GERMANA 39, 46005, VALENCIA, with Tax Identification Number B12913380, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Castellón in the volume 1625, page 168, CS-35658, registration 1ª, henceforth THE HOLDER
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Rúa das Salvadas 41, baixo 15705 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Phone number: (+34) 981 040 200
Phone number: (+34) 900 854 000
Fax: (+34) 981 577 499
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of THE HOLDER website that is made available to the public.
The access and / or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
3. http://nais.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to:
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
5. THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
In case there are forums, the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that [web page / URL] includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. https://nais.es directs its services to users older than 18 years old. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, NAIS TRADING SLU is not responsible for the possible consequences that could arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.